We are big blueberry fans around here and there were so many yummy looking blueberry recipes on the last Merry Monday link party, that I had to share some of those with you all. I was making up this post and one of our boys saw the pictures and said, “We NEED to make all of those!” Sounds like I am not the only one who thought they looked yummy. 🙂 I absolutely love the colors of blueberries too. The purple, navy blue and white combination is beautiful, right? I am inspired to do some decorating from these pictures as well as baking. They would be perfect colors for summer, who knows, this may become a future mantel! Lol. Hope you find something that looks yummy to you too. Enjoy!
Fresh Blueberry Cheesecake Bars from Flour on my Face
Blueberry Cheesecake Muffins in a jar by Frau Tschi Tschi
Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish with Crescent Rolls by Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
Simple Blueberry Sauce Recipe by Little House Living
Lemon Blueberry Scones by The Chef Next Door
Blueberry Lavender Lemon Drop Martini by Growing Up Gabel
Easy 2 Minute Blueberry Pancakes in a Jar from Domestically Speaking
Lemon Blueberry Parfait by Cooking with Carly
Lemon Blueberry Pancakes from Delightful E Made
Blueberry Coffee Cake by Kleinworth & Co.
Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars from Jenn’s Random Scraps
Blueberry Peach Smoothie by The Kolb Corner
Merry Monday Link Party #152
- We have a new guest host! Kimberly from A Wonderful Thought will be joining us for the entire month of April! If you haven’t had a chance to visit her blog, head on over and check out her crafts, recipes, and Disney posts!
- Emily from Two Purple Couches will be on vacation on 4/30 and will not be posting the party.
- Kim from Made In A Day will be on blog hiatus until May 13 and might not have the party posted.
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
It’s Instagram Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Instagram. Just click on the images to follow.
Last week’s most popular post(s)
- Beet Noodles with Blue Cheese Sauce via My Suburban Kitchen (PIN IT)
- Oatmeal Bar Cookie Recipe via Little House Living (PIN IT)
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
[Tweet “Get seen on 10 blogs! Link-up on the #MerryMonday 152 #linkparty! @pinterventures”]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #152
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- DIY projects – patio/outdoor projects
- Teacher Gifts
- Spring Ideas – crafts/recipes/home decor
- Travel planning and DIY’s
- Mother’s Day & Graduation ideas/projects
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!