I love all kinds of fruit. One of the best things about summertime is the abundance of fresh fruit! There were so many different fruit flavored recipes on the last Merry Monday link party that I wanted to share some of them with you. I know there are more fruit flavors out there but I feel like I have a nice variety of them covered with these 12 fabulous fruit desserts. Some of the recipes are even healthy and gluten free! Also, you get a bonus lemon recipe because I couldn’t decide between the two. 😉 They both looked so good! In fact, every one of these desserts look delicious. Enjoy!
Cherry Cupcakes from Simply Stacie
Healthy Raspberry Pops by DIY Adulation
Best Banana Bread Recipe by Frog Prince Paperie
Creamy Apple Crisp Pie by 3 Boys and a Dog
Lemon Cupcakes with Blackberry Frosting from Growing Up Gabel
Pineapple Sweet Rolls by Cooking with Carlee
Gluten Free Strawberry Crisp by This Autoimmune Life
Frozen Chocolate Covered Key Lime Pie Pops by Simply Designing
Papaya Smoothie by Food Fun Family
Healthy Blueberry Muffins from The Bewitchen Kitchen
Gluten Free Lemon Squares by What the Fork Blog
Easy Lemon Cheesecake from Worthing Court
(Technically, I believe Rhubarb is a vegetable but it is hanging out with the fruit today!) 🙂
Rhubarb Crunch by Cooking with Carlee
Merry Monday Link Party #155 – Pinterest Follow Month
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
- Erlene ⋅ My Pinterventures ⇒ Pinterest
- Kim ⋅ Made In A Day ⇒ Pinterest
- Amanda ⋅ The Kolb Corner ⇒ Pinterest
- Shirley ⋅ Intelligent Domestications ⇒ Pinterest
- Emily ⋅ Two Purple Couches ⇒ Pinterest
- Chelc ⋅ Inside The Fox Den ⇒ Pinterest
- Sara ⋅ Twelve on Main ⇒ Pinterest
- Marie ⋅ DIY Adulation ⇒ Pinterest
- Megan · C’mon Get Crafty ⇒ Pinterest
- Kimberly · A Wonderful Thought ⇒ Pinterest
Last week’s most popular post(s)
- A Farmhouse Outdoor Living Space Update in just a Few Minutes via Simply Designing (PIN IT)
- Farmhouse Window Box and Guest House Window Bed via Knick of Time (PIN IT)
- How to: Make a Vertical Herb Garden via Two Purple Couches (PIN IT)
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
[Tweet “Get seen on 10 blogs! Link-up & party on the #MerryMonday 155 #linkparty! @pinterventures”]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #155
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- Patio/outdoor projects & decor
- Landscaping Ideas
- Spring Ideas – crafts/recipes/home decor
- Graduation ideas/projects
- Father’s Day crafts, ideas, food
- Recipes – focus on summer cocktails & sangrias, summer fruit salads & salsas, and all things cold!
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!